Monday, February 13, 2012

Hair Day 10 & 12



So I actually have done something different, but did not get around to taking photos. Too busy. I am already happy that I am keeping up with 3 of my goals for February. Hair Dare. Caught up on Bible reading. Organizing 1 thing per day.

This hair style I did on Saturday and today with minor changes. First it is a side part, then everything in a pony. As a young teen I tried so hard to make the 'loop' that all my friends had. But with such long hair I had to work at it. SO what I figured out is that I do not pull all my hair through, so I have a loop that is past my shoulders, then I loop it again with a separate elastic. Today I took the ends that were hanging and wrapped them around the ponytail. I have to arrange all the hair under the loop and pin it down, to get that look that everyone else can simply do. I added the newest headband from my collection. (A lost, but never found by owner, item)

No comments:

Post a Comment